What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching is a personal service provided for high performance people who want to achieve specific career goals. It applies the best from psychology (motivational, behavioral, cognitive, organization, and sport), philosophy, spirituality, business practices, finance, entertainments, and the arts to give that extra edge to the executive, the entrepreneur, the professional, and the business owner.
Why does it work?
Executive Coaching works because of three unique aspects:
- Synergy-the client and coach become a team, focusing on the client’s goals and needs, accomplishing more than the client would alone.
- Structure-with a Coach, a client takes action, thinks bigger and gets the job done, thanks to the accountability the coach provides.
- Expertise- The coach motivates the client to make more money, make better decisions, set the best goals, and restructure their professional and personal lives for maximum productivity.
What will be worked on?
- Balancing business and personal life.
- Building a private practice and filling it
- Improving creativity and productivity
- Training, developing and managing staff
- Managing business/personal problems
- Business planning, budgeting and goal setting
- Taking a project to completion
- Increasing sales
- Making key decisions
- Designing strategies
- Turning around a difficult situation
- Prioritizing actions and projects
How does it work?
Executive coaching is done during regular, weekly sessions by telephone and/or in person. Clients bring an agenda of items to the call. The coach helps them solve the problems and plan their goals. When they are missing a principle or distinction we draw on so they can see what is happening much clearer. When they are taking on a large goal, we help them design the project and provide the support and structure needed to make sure it gets done. We bring out the clients best by offering advice, expecting a lot, helping them strategize and celebrating their wins.
What should I look for in a coach?
The right Coach brings out the best in you, consistently. To do this, the coach should pass the following three tests:
- Does the Coach have a track record of helping someone like me accomplish the goals I want?
- Do I feel good and am I motivated to act when working with the Coach?
- Will this Coach keep up with, and ahead of me as I grow?
Personalized Executive Coaching
Personalized Executive Coaching (PEC) is an effective method for improving individual performance, results, and satisfaction. It is comprised or consistent sessions between the executive and a member of the Metroplex Hypnosis and Cold Laser coaching staff. Competencies and deficiencies in the 5 Essential Mental Skills are determined in an initial intake Goals are set and detailed game plans are developed. From there a Contact of Commitment is executed. PEC is achieved by weekly telephone/internet consults and the use of personalized audio tapes when appropriate.
Who can benefit from Executive Coaching?
- Bored, Stalled, or “Spinning your wheels”?
- Lack of Passion in your work, no joy?
- Feelings of being overwhelmed?
- Not knowing what to do next?
- Administrators, Executives, or Managers in any size organization.
- Physicians/Health Care Providers struggling to cope with the changes in Health Care.
- Sport Coaches seeking to enhance communication skills with today’s athletes.